The scoop on 'DeFrance, Charles T.'

DeFrance, Charles T.

1409 Hontoon Road
DeLand, Florida 32720-3012 (United States)

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Company Comment, posted on September 1, 1996:
I grow many hard-to-find plants that I would classify them as semi-tropical. am retired and grow plants as a hobby. All plants offered are adapted to the central Florida climate and soil and do well with the usual care. ....(extensive plant
list removed, far too long to post here) I ship by parcel post the following Monday after your order is received. Planting instructions are sent with orders. Visitors are always welcome but should call first. Plants are state inspected (#00864000). Leave E-Mail request for updated list.

Comments:

Positive mjw1955
January 24, 2003
I have been quite satisfied with my purchases! Big and healthy bulbs. Just wish he took credit cards, it would make buying from him easier. I have been a repeat customer!