The scoop on 'The Eclectic Gardener'

The Eclectic Gardener

5227 Dredger Way
Orangevale, California 95662 (United States)

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Positive chris_h
Waukegan, IL (Zone 5a)
May 30, 2005
I came across the Eclectic Gardener during a search to replace my favorite garden tool which is no longer manufactured. I found a very similar tool called a Nejiri Gama hoe at the Eclectic Gardener and one other site. Not only was the tool $3 less at the E G, the shipping was $5.40 at the EG and $15.00 at the other company. It was the identical tool.

When I placed my order the site failed to calculate the shipping charge. I received an email within minutes from EG telling me what the charge would be and asking if I still wanted to order.

My order of two hoes arrived in less than a week and now I am happily gardening with my Nejiri Gama hoe. I like it even better than the tool it replaced. I intend to order a couple more just in case I lose these, since I cannot garden without it!