The scoop on 'Corn Hill Nursery'

Corn Hill Nursery

2700 Route 890
Corn Hill, New Brunswick E4Z 1M2 (Canada)

Comments:

Negative joanneone
pugwash
Canada
February 16, 2009
Really don't like the quality of trees, roses and perenniel at the nursery, in our experience we've bought about $800 worth of fruit trees, fruit bushes, vines, and roses and have but one healthy apple, a novamac, to show for it. On the flip side, we've bought cornhill potted roses and flowering crab trees from a big box store for half the price the nursery sells and all thrived. So I don't know why the stock at the nursery has been so poor but I suspect they save the good stuff for their bread and butter, the mail order side.
Positive azalea1953
Martinsburg, WV
December 14, 2007
Great roses. All arrived in excellent condition. A very good nursery to do business with. Will be ordering from them again and have recommended them to friends.
Positive crazy_gardener
Wainwright, AB (Zone 2b)
August 27, 2007
I've ordered a couple of times from Corn Hill. I live way on the other side of Canada from them and have had no problems with delivery.

Great selection of own-root roses to choose from, good size healthy roses and lilacs.

Customer service is much appreciated.

Positive e2128506
West Chester, PA
November 7, 2006
Hello,

I recently ordered 7 rugosa roses from Corn Hill Nursery and just wanted to express how satisfied I am. I browsed through a lot of nurseries selling rugosas and this company has the best and widest variety in my opinion.
The customer services was great during ordering: I could not make up my mind, explained what I was looking for and received a very detailed, professional advice.
I was impressed by the quality of roses: very strong and healthy. Packaging was great, so roses arrived as if they were just dug out of the ground.
I will definitely order more plants from this company. They have a very good veriety of shrubs as well.

Thank you very much!
Ellen Ger

Positive robcastlebay
July 5, 2004
Very good selection and all plants arrived in good health, all the right variaties too. Changing our order was easy and knowledgeable staff were more than happy to help us out with any concerns we had. More than happy with corn hill!
Positive Lynnette
Courtenay
Canada
January 10, 2002
This is an excellent nursery to get bare root hardy roses that will grow on the prairies. Good size plants and good service.
Positive marilenavazquez
February 1, 2001
I've ordered many times from Corn Hill Nursery - there roses arrive bareroot and are in excellent condition. Not one of the 32 roses I've ordered from them has ever died and indeed they are iron-clad hardy. I highly recommend this company.
Positive heathergrant
March 1, 1998
I bought two rose bushes from Corn Hill, then drove 2000 km with them in the back of the car, windows down, and scorching heat. Then they sat in pots at the north side of my house for two months, with every namable insect eating them. They bloomed, then every leaf was gone. Finally they were put in the garden at the end of August, and they leafed out in a week, blooming before frost. Last summer was their first full season, and they flourished. I highly recommend roses from this place because you just can't kill them and they smell heavenly! The owner of this nursery has written several books on hardy roses and on trees and stuff - he is considered one of Canada's leading authorities. Do NOT look for them at http://www.cornhill.com - that was a big mistake.