The scoop on 'Willow Oak Flower & Herb Farm'

Willow Oak Flower & Herb Farm

8109 Telegraph Rd
Severn, Maryland 21144-3205 (United States)

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Comments:

Positive Carm333
Odenton, MD
May 2, 2015
I have lived just down the road from this lovely family-owned nursery for years, and the highlight of every Spring is buying my first batch of plants there. I enjoy just visiting this serene, quiet place tucked out of sight off the highway, and I appreciate the owners' commitment to organic, holistic gardening. I've taken some of the classes they offer too. Friends with kids tell me their child-themed holiday evens (held all year) are terrific, too. All in all, this place is definitely worth a visit.
Positive koofie
Columbia, MD
February 8, 2010
In looking for a place to have a party for my nature-loving daughter, I was referred to Willow Oak Flower & Herb Farm. They were nothing but helpful on the phone, and we're excited for the party; it would have been last Saturday but 30 inches of snow postponed it!

Their website is http://www.willowoakherbs.com