The scoop on 'Springbrook Gardens Inc.'

Springbrook Gardens Inc.

Mentor, Ohio 44060-4508 (United States)

Company Comment, posted on December 22, 2005:
Springbrook Gardens has put new management in place as of November 15th, and we are currently reviewing and upgrading all aspscts of the company, the website being one of them.

We welcome any suggestion you have about new products and or services you need from us.

We hope to regain your confidence in our company. Please e-mail me at Glenn@springbrookgardends.com or call me at our office (440) 255-3059.

Glenn Anderson
President

No positives

Comments:

Negative acwtim
Acworth, GA
October 11, 2005
I placed an order with this company for numerous ornamental grasses and perennials. I received a confirmation of order via e-mail. Then, 4 days later I receive an e-mail that they are sold out of 2 items. I went back on website and it still showed well over 1000 availiable of one item and several hundred of the other still in stock. I don't know what their system is for tracking stock, but it appears it is not up to date. I canceled my order because their shipping is too high for just a few items.