The scoop on 'Colvos Creek Nursery'

Colvos Creek Nursery

Vashon Island, Washington 98070 (United States)

Phone: (206)749-9508

Visit Colvos Creek Nursery at:

Comments:

Positive curriedrice
El Sobrante, CA
March 6, 2008
I bought a Szechuan pepper plant from Colvos. Very hard to find! Nice people, very helpful and the plant arrived well packed and in good condition. Thank you!
Positive Silphion
Portland, OR (Zone 8b)
April 14, 2006
Though this company's website might not be as internet-commerce-friendly as other E-plant sites, Mike makes up for it by offering hard to find plants and doing business in a casual, friendly and helpfull manner. I will order again.
Positive mauryhillfarm
Vashon, WA (Zone 8b)
February 18, 2006
I have lived across the street from this nursery for 8 years. They are always friendly and welcoming.The owner, Mike Lee, is an experienced gardener who has a good rapport with people and plants. He can offer you a wealth of information about any of the plants he grows. The nursery carries many unusual plants as well as natives for the Northwest. I have a lot of their plants in my yard. Some of my favorites are my Osmanthus, my Japanese snowbell tree, and my Chinese pistacio. All are thriving. Now I have to learn how to prune them.
Positive UUallace
Cincinnati, OH
November 11, 2005
Many hard to find varieties. Good service, good packing.
Positive landspirit
Seattle, WA (Zone 8b)
January 3, 2005
I've shopped here for a decade. There are many amazing plants. I always find something intriguing and fantastic! Enjoy!
Positive mouseman
April 9, 2004
Purchased several small (liner) plants - great plants, friendly owner, selection of northwest/west coast natives is awesome. I will order from them again.