The scoop on 'JT Dahlias (John Thiermann)'

JT Dahlias (John Thiermann)

No address on file.

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Comments:

Positive sudhira
Aptos, CA
May 13, 2006
Jury is still out. I ordered "Hillcrest Harvest" from this man 2005...the tuber was $15.00 + $5.00 S&H...the tuber arrived, I was excited...aftre tending the plant...and anxiously awaiting the opening of the bloom, I was extremely discouraged to find a poorly formed dark purple open centered bloom...I called Mr. Theirman up and he said he would replace the tuber...I reminded him of this 2 times this year...One time he emailed me said he would replace...I have received nothing yet...I am checking neutral as I emailed him again this am...if no response...I will mark negative...I DO NOT like leaving negatives, but, what am I to do???
On May 19th, 2006, sudhira changed the rating from neutral to positive and added the following:

Okay, mea culpa...I recieved the tuber just this week. Apparently the owner has been ill...So he gets a great big positive as well as a "Get Well" wish...