The scoop on 'Biocontrol Network'

Biocontrol Network

5116 Williamsburg Rd.
Brentwood, Tennessee 37027 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-441-2847

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Negative larnail
Delton, MI
July 7, 2010
ordered online on Mon June 28, 2010, added extra shipping charges to receive item by Fri. July 3, 2010. Co refunded me the extra shipping charges, they thought the manufacture was close so it didn't need extra shipping. Received an email that had a tracking number but it wasn't for my order. Called on Fri July 2, 2010 was told that the shipment had been delivered, took a while to get the co to understand that it was the incorrect tracking no. They could not give me MY tracking no. The woman I spoke with was rude, blaming me for only ordering "ground" shipping (why did they refund the extra shipping charges??) She was of no help only had the need to point fingers and tell me how the situation was my fault. I never received the order, I don't think it was every shipped. I finally received a refund but had to go through paypal resolution center to get it. Can't rate their products since I never received them. They are good at taking your money right away but not so good at getting you the merchandise. Good Luck if you choose to use this co.
Positive gowron
Athens, GA
October 3, 2007
Possibly the best selection in pest, diseases and animal control. Very complete website and catalog and great service - I placed an order Friday and received it the following Tuesday via UPS ground. Will definitely buy again.
Positive Bonheur
Bonifay, FL
May 17, 2007
This is a great company! I called and spoke with Brandi on Mon., 5-14-07 at 2 p.m. I needed to order NoLo Bait (nosema locustae) as I was having some major grasshopper hatches. Brandi was very friendly and helpful, & sent me a very nice e-mail after the call. My order was shipped within hours (tracking info. was provided), & I received it this morning (Wed., 5-16-07). Less than 48 hours after placing my order with Brandi, I have treated my property with this great product! I had ordered NoLo Bait from this company 2 years ago, & within weeks after application, the only grasshoppers I saw were dead or dying. Last year, I had no grasshopper problems at all (for the 1st time in 17 years). Kudos to a wonderful company with fresh, effective products at reasonable prices, excellent customer service, and awesome employees!
Positive rbohemian
College Station, TX
April 26, 2007
Biocontrol Network has a wonderful selection of products and extremely competitive prices, plus very reasonable shipping rates. I placed my order on-line and immediately received an automatic confirmation email, followed shortly by a personal email detailing my order. My order was packed and shipped quickly and I was given the tracking information right away. All in all, a very positive experience and I will ordering from them again.
Positive Pinetucky
Swainsboro, GA (Zone 8b)
April 20, 2007
Great service! I ordered on a Friday and received my order the following Monday. I first learned of this company from some posters here at DG. When I needed some Maxicrop, I checked and found their shipping to be less expensive than another supplier I had planned to order from. Plus they had an extensive inventory that included good prices on other items I wanted as well. This has been a totally positive experience, and I can highly recommend Biocontrol Network.
Positive petit_potager
April 16, 2007
Biocontrol Network stocks all five sizes of Gardeneer Bird-X Net, including popular 28 by 28, 14 by 14 sizes in addition to the difficult to locate 14 by 75 that I cut to measure for isolated large containers of vegetables. I have found Gardeneer Bird-X Net to be the most effective simple protection against squirrels and birds accessing my container vegetables. It serves especially well for gardeners who are able to provide necessary supervision to protect against the possibility of an occasional trapped bird. They also stock an assortment of Bird Scare Flash Tapes, and Holographic Repeller Ribbon, that I think my sassy mocking birds are already ribbing each other and laughing at me.

My order contained multiples of the mentioned items. It arrived within four days in a conscientiously packed container. My experience was very positive.
Positive KathyP
June 3, 2003
I was looking for 20% vinegar--an organic weed killer. Such things are very difficult to find. BioControl was one of the few places where I could get 20% vinegar in a large quantity.

Order processed without incident. So, I'm satisfied.