The scoop on 'Virtual Seeds & Flags'

Virtual Seeds & Flags

92934 Coyote Drive
Astoria, Oregon 97103 (United States)

This company is affiliated with Southern Business Express

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Editor's Comment:
Question Mark It appears that this vendor is no longer selling seeds and has gone to a blog. If anyone has information concerning them, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to inform our editors.

Company Comment, posted on January 18, 2007:
Virtual Seeds is a home based garden seed and decor company located in historic Astoria, Oregon. 26 individual seeds categories from Annuals to Vines. Grow your garden from our quality seeds. Beautiful garden decor items to enhance your garden space. Fountains, stepping stones, garden flags, windchimes, and don't forget your feathered friends! Entice them to your yard with our bird feeders and bird houses. I am proud to state that Virtual Seeds has gained a loyal customer base since 1997. Come and see what I have to offer! Download my free gardening E-books.

New for 07, fabulous garden decor items. Statuary, fountains, garden plaques, stones, and signs plus items for your feathered friends. Gardens and birds just naturally go together! Feeders and houses will attract more songbirds to your garden.

Comments:

Positive DevinsGourds
Rom, GA
January 28, 2004
I ordered Gourd seeds for this coming year. I received my seeds in good condition, protected, and with the instructions for planting. We plan to win the Horticulture category at the County Fair this year with the gourds we grow with these seeds. Wish us luck. We will let you know how we do. Devin is my 15 year old grandson who loves growing gourds. He is so excited about his seeds and can't wait for warm weather.
Positive beckydonn
Crescent City, CA
June 21, 2002
Did not make a purchase at this time, but the information gathered at the sight was VERY helpful in my garden and purchase planning. Thank you.
Positive frosty
May 24, 2002
This is one of my favorite seed companies. Not only is the selection fabulous but it's great to also see cacti and houseplant seeds in addition to flowers and veggies.

Great customer service and prompt shipping, too.

Positive scottandrews
May 4, 2002
The seeds that i recieved were packaged very well, all the seeds were in perfect condition!

They arrived quickly and safely which is something for Virtual Seeds to be extremely proud of! I am happy with the quality of the seeds, they are the best yet!