The scoop on 'Grace Gardens'

Grace Gardens

1064 Angus Rd
Penn Yan, New York 14527-9606 (United States)

Paper Catalog Cost: $1 (refundable with 1st order)

Comments:

Positive celestialrose
Belmont, NH (Zone 4b)
May 28, 2011
I ordered several Siloams to add to my collection. I like that they have such a large selection of Siloams. I asked for immediate shipping and they did just that. Plants arrived quickly and nice bonus plants were included. Would order from them again without hesitation.
Positive Buckeyesnblooms
Shelbyville, KY (Zone 6a)
May 4, 2009
If you're looking for Siloams, these are your people! Tom and Kathy were very good about getting back to me about plant availability and sent generous divisions of healthy plants and even 3 bonuses! I could not be happier and I know that I will be purchasing from them again in the future.
Positive cej5026
Fairport, NY
July 11, 2005
Beautiful location. Well worth the trip! Excellent service. I have bought from Graceful Gardens twice. Both times the service was excellent and the plants were beautiful!!! Will buy from them again next year.
Positive ldieffen
Avis, PA (Zone 6a)
July 3, 2004
We traveled about 2 hrs to visit this wonderful AHS display garden. Out 1st time there. Nancy was very gracious and helpful. What a variety! She let me stroll through the rows of daylilies most of which are in bloom or will soon be. So much to choose from,so little time. After preparing my list of wants Nancy let me know how much each would be(all I chose were $5.00) for double fans(or better) and then dug them on the spot for me. Next weekend they are having an open house. By all means if you can get there it will be worth your time.
On July 3rd, 2004, ldieffen added the following:

Sorry, I meant Kathy, not Nancy.
Positive DaveZ
Rochester, NC (Zone 6a)
August 18, 2002
Very Helpfull, nice to do business with, good prices