We will be rolling out several small fixes mid-day today (Jan 29.) We do not anticipate any disruptions or problems, but f you spot any unexpected issues after 12 noon (PST), please report them in the designated thread in the DG Site Updates forum.

The scoop on 'Green & Hagstrom Aquatic Nursery & Water Garden Supply'

Green & Hagstrom Aquatic Nursery & Water Garden Supply

Fairview, Tennessee 37062 (United States)

Visit Green & Hagstrom Aquatic Nursery & Water Garden Supply at:

Comments:

Positive plantvamp
Smyrna, TN
December 29, 2002
I have visited Green and Hagstrom 4 times in 3 years as I live about 1 1/2 hours away. I bought my first water lily and fish there. The next year I purchased a large lotus and it is one of the healthiest lotus I have seen in a pond in the middle Tn area. They will give you lots of advice if you want it. Most plants are full grown, not little starters like other catalogs send, and they have better prices than the catalogs. People are friendly and helpful without being overbearing. Lots of water lilies and a good selection of marginals, everything you need to start or maintain your pond. My kids love to go there and catch tadpoles and the staff usually provides a cup or plastic bag to haul off their treasures even if I don't buy a thing. The site is a little hard to find if you have never been there. Call ahead and get specific directions.