- The plants were packaged semi decently, I've seen better.
- Plants received were in healthy condition
- Plants are labeled what they are
- One plant had been written upon hugely so in permanent marker not a pretty presentation
- The plants had been sent with wet dirt in the pots, thus the box they were in was soft from being wet, already falling apart and was partly crushed upon arrival.
- They took it upon themselves to replace a plant I ordered for one of my customers with "their pick of a substitution" plant I didn't order without notifying me at all and charged me for it. Instead of refunding me for the item they didn't have in stock. They didn't even bother to ask me if I would care to replace the item they didn't have in stock with another from their nursery. They simply took it upon themselves to spend my money for me.
- Their shipping costs are too high.
On Sep 19, 2015, dodges7 Alna, ME (Zone 5b) wrote:
Ordered ten begonias. Packing was adequate but not at the level of other nurseries. All were in 2" square, 3" deep thin plastic pots. Four were so leggy they had to be put in clay pots to keep them upright. Three only had two leaves. Had to remove rotted leaves or stems from half the plants. Have ordered from over a dozen houseplant nurseries and numerous orchid nurseries over the years. These were, without doubt, the lowest quality I have received from any of them.