Photo by Melody

Home Talk: 4 Obstacles to Decluttering & How to Beat Them Part 3, 3 by missingrosie

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright missingrosie

In reply to: 4 Obstacles to Decluttering & How to Beat Them Part 3

Forum: Home Talk

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of 4 Obstacles to Decluttering & How to Beat Them Part 3
missingrosie wrote:
I do same Debbie..everything goes on credit card and then I use points to travel for free (hotels). I only use a marriott visa because the hotel points priority. Sent the kid to germany and greece with no hotels for wedding gift ( not the fare -- the hotels! ) never could pay mortgage with credit card tho or extended care insurance. That would be sweet. Never keep a balance so it is all for free.

Ah, home depot...I can see that. I thought you meant bank loan Holly.

Debbie I actually thought of that with headboard VERY plain design so would combine well ( thick enough for insert too) but it has a shape that would only lend itself to metal dowels of some sort spanning the needed inches. Really I could toss the middles and just find totally new center insert and keep the cannonballs. But i ain't married to Ric and maybe I would have to fight committment if I suggested an insert or cutting things up!

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Contact Us | Do Not Sell My Personal Information]

Back to the top