Photo by Melody

Sewing, Quilting & Needle Arts: DECEMBER Challenges/Projects/Organiz8ng ourselves and sharing our love of sewing, all welcome.., 3 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: DECEMBER Challenges/Projects/Organiz8ng ourselves and sharing our love of sewing, all welcome..

Forum: Sewing, Quilting & Needle Arts

bookmark
<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of DECEMBER Challenges/Projects/Organiz8ng ourselves and sharing our love of sewing, all welcome..
Bettypauze wrote:
Lordy, got to stop looking for test blocks or orphan blocks because Iíve amassed mega pillows lol. So far Iíve made ten, given some away and still have a few..yesterday while girls were working on their pieces and chatting I did the 2 pillows on the right. This morn8ng while cleaning I found 5 little snowflake squares, because the embroidery is line embroidery it doesnít show up in colour as much,lesson learned but it did become a pillow and I put it on spare bedroom bed, good enough for me..wonder why we keep the misfits vs the projects well done?hmmm

So now itís either just lay on couch watching hallmark movies or head downstairs and tidy up and watch hallmark movies while I work..problem with that is I keep finding things I could make into something and right now I donít need more finished projects or Iím go8ng to have to stop passerbys and give them a gift. Lol

How about you all, busy lives, sewing? No sewing? Itís ok to be where you are , just remember to take a bit of time for yourselves.

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Tour | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Hope for America