Photo by Melody

Sewing, Quilting & Needle Arts: JANUARY challenges,projects, organizing ourselves and ideas sharing of ideas!, 3 by BabsERNurse

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright BabsERNurse

In reply to: JANUARY challenges,projects, organizing ourselves and ideas sharing of ideas!

Forum: Sewing, Quilting & Needle Arts

bookmark
<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of JANUARY challenges,projects, organizing ourselves and  ideas sharing of ideas!
BabsERNurse wrote:
Good morning sewists!
I thought I would share one of my projects, a wall hanging I did last year for a friend\'s birthday. It\'s a panel i cut into strips and put fabric strips between each panel strip in a pattern I found online. This was for a gal I grew up with overseas when we were kids. She is half Indonesian and half Japanese. She\'s stunning! She grew up to be a model and worked for Shisedo, Japan\'s biggest high end make-up line and was their cover girl for years. We still laugh because growing up we were rough and tumble girls who played flag football and baseball and here she turned into this stunning model. I quilted it with a fan pattern. I used a real fan as my pattern, one that I had from childhood.

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Tour | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Hope for America