Photo by Melody

Sewing, Quilting & Needle Arts: MARCH Challenges/projects/organiz8ng ourselves and sharing ideas with friends.lwe welcome all.., 1 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: MARCH Challenges/projects/organiz8ng ourselves and sharing ideas with friends.lwe welcome all..

Forum: Sewing, Quilting & Needle Arts

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of MARCH Challenges/projects/organiz8ng ourselves and sharing ideas with friends.lwe welcome all..
Bettypauze wrote:
Pat, once it warms up and you get extra hour of daylight you will feel more like it.

Karen, youíll be pleased to be able to get them mailed..they will be treasured Iím sure.

Wanted to be downstairs ages ago but still upstairs, had a few calls andlordy they wanted to be chatty.,both know Iím not a fan of talking on the phone so will wait till later to do my calls..travel insurance policy needs renewing, need to call drug store and called Bath Fitters, waiting for call back, would like a quote to get my bath tub and surround redone.

Iím on a lent mission, yesterday I put a new vcr aside for my 40 day give something away so must take time to find another object

Ooh prayed to St Anthony, list one of the 3 hand held telephones, found it caught between matters and bedboard, had looked there but guess not good enough.

Going to try and go downstairs, done everything else but..maybe because those guys do8ng new system had water all over the place and I need to do the floors vs playing lol

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Tour | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Hope for America