Photo by Melody

Sewing, Quilting & Needle Arts: MARCH Challenges/projects/organiz8ng ourselves and sharing ideas with friends.lwe welcome all.., 3 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: MARCH Challenges/projects/organiz8ng ourselves and sharing ideas with friends.lwe welcome all..

Forum: Sewing, Quilting & Needle Arts

bookmark
<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of MARCH Challenges/projects/organiz8ng ourselves and sharing ideas with friends.lwe welcome all..
Bettypauze wrote:

Yep, think you signed it Susan, will make a nice throw, anxious to get these projects done

Pat likely when attached to wall it will tak pe on an entirely different look, anxiously wipait8ng to see ohitoís Of newly renovated rooms

Suzanne said she was coming this morn8ng to sew at 7, I hadnít taken into account that I would get back from my outing yesterday 6a.m.- 10pm then change with the clocks it actually works out to 6a.m. Not 7 a.m. but Iím up and ready for her visit..wInd came up through the night 70 gusts and now looks as though we will get freezing rain so maybe she will call and wonít come over.

Bought a lot of sewing goodies, Melanie bought material to make a unicorn twin size quilt for Kyleís new girlfriend little girl, she will be 3 on Friday, guess Iíll be busy making a quilt this week, now to figure out a pattern lol

She dropped off something for me from Greg, when he and I spoke on thursday night before his leaving for Newfoundland on a snowmobile trek I mentioned that I needed a 13Ē square template,he had made me many but need yet another, when Melanie came yesterday she said Greg sent me a pressie, ohh just what I wanted.

I bought the cutest frog bean bag, Iím thinking instead of filling it with pellets Iíll fill it with whatever I can put in microwave and use for my neck but is lovely done in flannels for little child to drags around

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Tour | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Hope for America