Photo by Melody

Sewing, Quilting & Needle Arts: JULY..Callenges,Projects,Oranizing Ourselves but best of all sharing ideas and caring about each other,..newcomers always welcome!, 3 by Tallulah_B

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Tallulah_B

In reply to: JULY..Callenges,Projects,Oranizing Ourselves but best of all sharing ideas and caring about each other,..newcomers always welcome!

Forum: Sewing, Quilting & Needle Arts

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of JULY..Callenges,Projects,Oranizing Ourselves but best of all sharing ideas and caring about each other,..newcomers always welcome!
Tallulah_B wrote:
I mentioned Doug moving from Calgary to out this way at the Caalgary church service this morning. They\'re going to work on being more connected with him. Right now he\'s feeling very disconnected, both in the apartment block he lives in, the place he used to volunteer with (care center for parapalegics - he\'s been helping there for 25 years & they won\'t let volunteers there because of the Pandemic) and with the church because they can\'t meet in person & he\'s technologically challenged to go on Zoom or FB to \"attend\" services. It would be great if they could connect with him, but I don\'t hold much hope for it. If he does move, I hope they support his moving.
Looked like we were going to have a major storm, but it blew by with only a few sprinkles.

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Contact Us | Do Not Sell My Personal Information]

Back to the top