Photo by Melody
Announcements
Hey folks! It's that time again. Start getting your Pixel County Fair entries ready. It starts on the 6th of August.

Sewing, Quilting & Needle Arts: OCTOBER Challenges, Projects & Ideas..Organizing Ourselves and sharing!, 3 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

Subject: OCTOBER Challenges, Projects & Ideas..Organizing Ourselves and sharing!

Forum: Sewing, Quilting & Needle Arts

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of OCTOBER  Challenges, Projects & Ideas..Organizing Ourselves and sharing!
Bettypauze wrote:
We moved from here

[[email protected]]

Holy wahhh..October already.i seem to be sewing and doing crafts daily but not really getting ahead 😜 grandma used to say ď the faster I go the more behind I getí

Found a lot of projects i had set in bags, always cut more than I need so my goal will be to try my best in making them into something.

Just finished cutting out a childís craft activity bad, just a few pieces left, hurrah, just enough, although I had to make a seam, now to hide it lol

Started to paint my Georgian Bay Christmas balls

Karen I bought the pumpkin chenille pattern and the wonky snowman pattern in Frankenmuth when we met up and you and the girls gifted me the chenille cutter..have everything for snowman wallhanging except for the pattern for the chenille scarf, have to fudge that one.

Are you enjoying the fall weather or are you being crafty?

Made a quick run to Barrie for a few supplies, Michaelís had a few Christmas aisles set up, I need3d greenery, yikes not much and what was there cost a fortune..a sprig of greener although nice was $29.99, with 30% coupon still expensive but it is nice..Iíll finish the 4 snowman hats tomorrow morning.

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Contact Us | Do Not Sell My Personal Information]

Back to the top