Photo by Melody
Announcements
Hey folks! It's that time again. Start getting your Pixel County Fair entries ready. It starts on the 6th of August.

Sewing, Quilting & Needle Arts: OCTOBER Challenges, Projects & Ideas..Organizing Ourselves and sharing!, 4 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: OCTOBER Challenges, Projects & Ideas..Organizing Ourselves and sharing!

Forum: Sewing, Quilting & Needle Arts

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of OCTOBER  Challenges, Projects & Ideas..Organizing Ourselves and sharing!
Bettypauze wrote:
Karen, worth a try, are you only there for the night?

Lindakay, I will look, think there was a link when I bought the kit for the last one I did which still isn稚 quilted. Problem is the sizes change depending on the panel so I had to revamp the one I had. Pat did it but she cut the red markings off the side pieces I didn稚 like it so I took the time to do some measuring so I could keep them on the piece it will be nice when quoted I知 sure.

Got my grocery shopping done and home by about 1030 OK I will look I think your flight link when I cite the kit for the last one night. Problem is the sizes change depending on the panel so I had to revamp the one I had. Pat did it but she cut the red markings off the side pieces I didn稚 like it so I took the time to do some measuring so I could keep them on the piece it will be nice when quoted I知 sure.

Got my grocery shopping done and home by about 1030 And got right to it. Finish decorating the four snow hats and the board I had painted days till Christmas and I wanted to try that Primitive that you clean your pumpkin make a face put it in the oven overnight and see what happens I知 sure I値l get a good laugh out of it. Remind me next time I try it out when you pour a bottle of cinnamon you make sure that the eyes and nose and mouth are facing upward here I put it in thinking I was going to to and got right to it. Finish decorating the four snow hats and the board I had painted days till Christmas and I wanted to try that primitive Punkin that you clean your pumpkin make a face put it in the oven overnight and see what happens I知 sure I値l get a good laugh out of it. Remind me next time I try it out when you pour a bottle of cinnamon you make sure that the eyes and nose and mouth are facing upward here I put it in thinking I was going to Twirl it around and half of it fell out through the nose ears and mouth lol

I can just see the mess that I知 going to have to clean up in the morning said you can do it at a certain degree for for five hours or you can put it in all night at 200ー so I opted to leave it in the oven all night.

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Contact Us | Do Not Sell My Personal Information]

Back to the top