Photo by Melody

PlantFiles Pictures: Sweet Autumn Clematis, Sweetautumn Virgin's Bower, Japanese Clematis (Clematis t, 1 by MEMAW_PATTY

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MEMAW_PATTY

In reply to: Sweet Autumn Clematis, Sweetautumn Virgin's Bower, Japanese Clematis (Clematis t

Forum: PlantFiles Pictures

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Sweet Autumn Clematis, Sweetautumn Virgin's Bower, Japanese Clematis (Clematis t
MEMAW_PATTY wrote:
Hi therePiano Lady, Patty from West Jefferson Ohio. I've been looking for this plant for years and didn't know the correct name. In Ohio, mostly Southern Ohio, the folks there call it "Bridal Veil." I have beautiful "Red Manarda" that I'd be glad to send you some runners of, for some of your "Sweet Autumn Clematis." I started with 3 or 4 runners and now have a nice patch next to my front porch. They are about 2 to 2 1/2 feet tall in the picture below. I also have Tia-to, it's a Vietnamese Herb that smells like Anise, it's in seed now. I started with one plant and now I have hundreds. I have found it on line called, "Red Perilla." I have some next to our barn that is over 3 feet tall. I reminds me of Coleas. (I may have mispelled Coleas) Let me know if you have an interest in it and I'll be glad to send a picture of it also.

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Tour | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Hope for America