Plant Identification: CLOSED: My Trip to Irenland - Dublin Zoo, 1 by Kiyzersoze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Kiyzersoze

Subject: CLOSED: My Trip to Irenland - Dublin Zoo

Forum: Plant Identification

Back to post
Photo of CLOSED: My Trip to Irenland - Dublin Zoo
Kiyzersoze wrote:
I wasn't sure if I was gonna do this because I wasn't sure if anyone would want to see it but here goes. I went to Ireland last year and took lots of pictures of plants, and everything else for that matter. Not surprising to those who know me. I am a photographer by trade AND as a hobby, next to gardening of course. I am going to divide my Ireland trip into two threads. This one will be Dublin Zoo and the next one will be everywhere else. The Dublin Zoo had great plants! Some plants will be easy for most of you but sorry, I grow tropicals and have no clue on some of these and there may be a few doubles because again, I have no clue. I did have a few surprises, like passiflora. What is a Passion Vine doing in Ireland? I plan to number the pictures so we can discuss them without getting confused. I will put the good pictures that you help to ID in plant files. There are a couple of picts. out of focus that were taken on the run. My family is over me taking picts., especially, of flowers so they rush me and won't stop. You will see how thrilled my daughter is in some of them as I used her for plant scale. My daughter is 5'8" tall. Hopefully this works and I remember to number the plants. Well thanks for your help and I hope you enjoy. First up...

Plant #1 This is some kind of Clematis.

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Contact Us | Do Not Sell My Personal Information]

Back to the top