Accessible Gardening: Laughing For Joy #8, 1 by Amargia

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Amargia

In reply to: Laughing For Joy #8

Forum: Accessible Gardening

Back to post
Photo of  Laughing For Joy #8
Amargia wrote:
Hi, Dillen, Pookie, Zuzu and all my other four-leg cyber friends. It’s Fenny. I wanted to wish you a great Thanksgiving weekend while our two-leg buddies are sleeping off the meal. (Yeah, yeah, Miss Kitty, even you and Dogwood.).
Isn’t Thanksgiving the greatest thing peoples ever came up with! I scored big this year. A lady stepped on my tail, it didn’t really hurt. But, it startled me and I yipped. She felt bad about it and kept giving me treats to make up for it. She gave me big pieces of turkey and some venison off her plate. Not dropped on the floor or anything! Peoples aren’t really supposed to do that, but no one told her she couldn’t and I sure wasn’t going to. Also, I got to stay inside and help clean up. I picked up after the cooks and diners who dropped things. Don’t you love how messy little peoples are when they eat! I also helped my mistress cut down on the leftovers. (Gravy is very good. Potatoes and corn mush with shrimp in it was okay too. Although, it would have been better with less mushy corn and more shrimp. If peoples offer you ginger-glazed carrots or cranberry sauce, just say “No!”. Trust me on this. Old Tate liked the honeyed carrots, but we all know Tate’s a little weird. As always, Tate worked the crowd and scored lots of treats. She’s got that “poor, sweet old thing” routine down to a science. The nice turkey-and-venison lady christened me “batdog” and even asked if I wanted to come home with her. I thought about it, but my peoples here need me. It would sure be nice if she came back for Christmas dinner though. With her around, I get just as many goodies as Tate.
Wishing you warm beds and good leftovers. Your friend, Fenrira

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Contact Us | Do Not Sell My Personal Information]

Back to the top