Photo by Melody
Announcements
Our Annual Photo Contest is now open. You have until October 22nd to submit your images. Here's where you can enter

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts February 2012, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts February 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

Back to post
Photo of Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts February 2012
ctmorris wrote:
Hi everyone. Have been shopping with the boys this morning. Have been outside looking for the back gate key that I've misplaced. I remember putting it down and thinking that wasn't a very good place, and now I can't remember where that " Not a very good place" is. I have to find it otherwise I'll have to break the lock as I don't have a spare. Well it started off a very nice morning with sun shining but it is rather warm and overcast now. The markets are on again tomorrow so had better have a look to see if there's any plants that need a new home. The boys always find something down there too. It's a really nice market as they block the streets off and every man and his dog can walk wherever they like. They always have some food and icecream and coffee stands, and seating put out for anyone who wishes or needs to sit a while. I usually try to get down there as they're setting up and get the to pick the eyes out of everything. Ooops I was thinking that I was in the tearoom and have raved on a bit. sorry. The pink plant is Neo rosea striata Nev. One from you and is being looked after well. I did go out and take a pic of just that one this morning but haven't downloaded it yet, so will put it up later for you all to see. Had better go. be back later. Colleen

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Contact Us | Do Not Sell My Personal Information]

Back to the top