Photo by Melody
Announcements
Our Annual Photo Contest is now open. We're extending the entry time until October 29th. Here's where you can enter

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts February 2012, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts February 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

Back to post
Photo of Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts February 2012
ctmorris wrote:
Hi everyone. Nev it looks as though you need a heap of little elves to give you a hand. The little ones are showing some nice colours already aren't they? My closest Brom society is over 200kms away. One guy from up here is a member but he doesn't get to go to the meetings but usually goes to one of the sales a year. Gauging by his plants they don't have the right way of getting the lovely colours that we have. I keep telling him that he has to put his plants in more light but til now he's been ignoring me. He came around to have a look at my plants one day and spotted Halalujah. He said "I haven't got that one". I said "yes you have because I got it for you" and told him what it was. He said"oh I'd better put it in more light" Silly bugger, lol that's what I'd been telling him. I still haven't found the key. Colleen

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Contact Us | Do Not Sell My Personal Information]

Back to the top