Photo by Melody
Announcements
Our Annual Photo Contest is now open. We're extending the entry time until October 29th. Here's where you can enter

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts February 2012, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts February 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

Back to post
Photo of Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts February 2012
ctmorris wrote:
Whoo hoo Nev you make me drool with your pics. lol They look so beautiful. Wendy your tree broms look lovely. I don't think the broms would like to be out in our full sun and I'm not about to give it a try. I suppose I could try some on the pines, they're pretty shady, but the cups would get full of nettles from them. That's not a good look for anything. The poor cacti have been copping them for over a year now but I've moved a lot of them now. Nev the Reo is still a work in progress. I go out and sit in the shade and make up a couple of hangers and then find something else to hang in it. Still have 2 and a half sections to go. I'll get there. The plumber is coming at 8.30 this morning so have already got a load of washing going. It will be lovely to switch the tap on and water everything. Not the broms, I'll still do that by hand. My time, plus I check everything out at the same time. must go. Colleen

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Contact Us | Do Not Sell My Personal Information]

Back to the top