Photo by Melody
Announcements
Our Annual Photo Contest is now open. We're extending the entry time until October 29th. Here's where you can enter

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts February 2012, 1 by DawnSong

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DawnSong

In reply to: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts February 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

Back to post
Photo of Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts February 2012
DawnSong wrote:
Wendy, this is where the forum is good as we can find out if we have mis-named plants. I got that from the markets, it is a mini. It could be wrongly named. I can never find what I'm looking for in that FCBS thing. I find the right section but they are never there. I did find 2 other pics elsewhere that are mini little rositas, both were bright red. Only time will tell if mine goes red like that.

Genny asked after you and John. I said John hadn't been too good. The corpse plant is done now but I got more pics of the inside where the seeds are developing. I am so pleased we got to see it in the 3 different stages.

I know this is off topic, but here is the Titan Arum on its first day out in flower...

Karen

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Contact Us | Do Not Sell My Personal Information]

Back to the top