Photo by Melody
Announcements
Our Annual Photo Contest is now open. You have until October 22nd to submit your images. Here's where you can enter

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts February 2012, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts February 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

Back to post
Photo of Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts February 2012
ctmorris wrote:
Hi everyone. So much going on. Nev, your pics are sooooo inspiring. Keep them coming please. Yes they do take a while to upload onto DG if you don't downsize them first. Don't ask me how to downsize though. I have been shown so many times but it just goes into one ear and out the other. My brain just says, " you've got time to wait" [for the pics to upload " so that's the way I keep doing it. Have just ordered some really NICE Vrieseas. Will show you all when they arrive. It's a secret til then. lol Weedwoman has some more broms for sale on FB if anyone hasn't seen them. She has really nice plants too. Shirley you can't go wrong if you get the people on here to sell you plants. Wendy, Nev, Weedwoman [Sue], and Jen I think will all be happy to assist you as you get addicted. I'm living proof of that. They really are a beautiful plant and quite easy to care for. That's what I like about them. Have the watering system done in my front garden now. That will make it a lot easier for me. The plumber will be back Wednesday to do the tanks and the back garden. Must go be back later. Colleen

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Contact Us | Do Not Sell My Personal Information]

Back to the top