cestrum_SEQ wrote: Shaun, how is your FFA cutting going--any sign of roots/leaves?
On 10 Feb I used the loppers to cut down a bloom from my inground FFA and cut off two pieces of the stem tip in the process. Couldn't bring myself to throw them away, even though they were small, green and the worst possible sort of material for cuttings--almost every green cutting I've tried taking from a brug has failed, except possibly the suaveolens--so I plonked them into this plastic cup and put them into one of the mini-greenhouses. The only special effort I made was to take the cup out every time I watered the other plants in that g/h because my biggest problem with cuttings is overwatering. And look now, 5.5 weeks later--they both have new leaves and some roots! Early days yet and I could still easily kill them via over/underwatering, but it's still pretty satisfying.