Photo by Melody
It's time to vote on our 2017 photo contest! Vote for your favorite photos of the year here!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 109, 1 by Seachanger

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Seachanger

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 109

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 109
Seachanger wrote:
SNAP on the oven, Jean.......ours was only 4yr old when it's thermostat went, then the griller packed up a year later....so when the element went that was the last straw....I use the electric frypan for most things and bake in the Webber....I refuse to buy another oven...I don't need one.

I had 2 fillings repaired this morning....while I'm sitting in the chair and Danny the dentist is discussing his procedure with his young assistant, he mentioned a bonding agent that he was using called PC something, well for those of you mature enough to remember PC49, you will know why I started to giggle at the thought of a mouthful of that black glue.
They had to stop while I recovered from my spluttering.
It was used to repair the soles of shoes as well as countless other things.

So all is OK until next year..touch wood.

Colleen is that a pic of Clementine?

Portarlington has it's Celtic festival this weekend, it rains every year...tomorrow doesn't look like being any different.....we will probably still go and have look...
This pic looked good in the camera lens, then when I put it on the screen, the cupid looks creepy..lol
Have a good weekend everyone..
Dianne.

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Hope for America