Photo by Melody
It's time to vote on our 2017 photo contest! Vote for your favorite photos of the year here!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 109, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 109

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 109
ctmorris wrote:
Good afternoon everyone. We have been bike riding this afternoon. Branden got run into by another bike and has a very sore toe now. He and I came home a bit eariler than everyone else and I have bathed it and had a good look at it and now he's laid back watching TV. I think he will have a very black toe nail. Could have been a lot worse. We haven't been fossicking this weekend. Motorbikes come first in this house. Boy it's cold. My ears are getting frost bite I reckon with my new you- beaut short hair. Dianne that is a pic of Clementine. There's 2 flowers out on her at the moment. Lots of 6 and 7 pointers on BB again. Isn't he a ripper? The frost hasn't touched anything yet. touch wood. One flower on Mango Cornet and lots of buds everywhere. Must go they're all back now so will put a pic up that my son put up on FB. cheeky sod. Colleen

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Hope for America