Communities > Forums

Image Copyright chookie2

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 109

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 109
chookie2 wrote:
Puff puff Gosh I nearly got left behind.....must have missed the move and was happily posting on the old site ! Duh Sue!
Thanks Jean and Diane for letting me know I was behind the times.

Anthony I hope Sooty is feeling better, your furry friend is lucky to have you caring for him.
Jean enjoy your day of "self" so nice sometimes.

Karen that was very odd of the shop, How did they get your details? Maybe a coincidence? Unusual but they do happen sometimes. I would be asking them if they did that and if they did, give them a serve on the privacy laws.

Dianne Love Celtic, how did the concert go? Toe tappingly good with little to no rain I hope?

First frost this morning and opening up the trees has also opened up new frost spots in the garden too....didn't think of that did I? But going to be a nice day after it warms a bit. But the vegie garden now has morning sun and I am sure it will enjoy that.

Can the Brug fanciers in Vic tell me what is the best direction to face the Brug? West East North? Shelter from frost required? I have a nice spot facing SW kind of semi under a maple that might be good, if it sounds ok ..It is fairly open but sheltered above by the bigger tree which is deciduous. and would only get full shade in Summer with maybe early morning sun only then. Would that be Ok do you think? The only one locally I have seen was in a big herbaceous border under huge 150 year old trees and would have had full shade & facing East.

My mounds of mulch are steaming in the frosty air this morning. There was a a lot of green leaves in there as well and they will be breaking down quickly and starting to 'cook' I guess.

The different colours of the different tree woods are amazing. Nice lot for next years open fires, all from my own lopping, Mulch, Blackwood waiting for woodturner to collect. New studio flooring - I love it! it looks so tidy ...but not for long I fear.

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Hope for America