Photo by Melody
It's time to vote on our 2017 photo contest! Vote for your favorite photos of the year here!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 109, 2 by chookie2

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright chookie2

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 109

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 109
chookie2 wrote:
Good Morning to everyone.
Colleen Jack Frost is here too BRR.
Thank you Jean for that info on the Brugs. It is most relevant to my area and yes that spot I picked out will get morning sun and summer shade from the maple so should be fine as long as it likes acid soil as this soil here is rich but leaning to acid - which is great for azaleas and Rhodos.

Thanks for the links to the Garden Expo - might make it- we will see what happens. I love that area and haven't been to the Ginger Factory for a few years , am due a visit.
Bad luck on the rain for the Celtic Festival Dianne, it means no profits for the organisers too- sad when they go to all that trouble.

Today I am back off to the quarry to fossick for peridot again.Have permission to take a friend as long as we wear Flouro safety vests and sign a waiver. So we will call in to the Shire Office to sign and then head to the quarry for some fossicking in the sun- hopefully the frost has burnt away and leaves us a lovely day for it.

My fuchsia in full bloom. All in one pot and doing well , cuttings of mint, hydrangea and fig .

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Hope for America