Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DawnSong

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 112

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 112
DawnSong wrote:
Good morning. Moon, I saw the dreadful floods on the TV this morning. Really shocking. Thank goodness no one seems to have been injured. Nature really does go to extremes. I hear farmers are being flooded at the wrong time too. That is the worst thing about floods and fires. They always happen at the worst possible time.

Teresa, I do hope you recover quickly. I worry that there are no safety measures on our buses, and many drivers are of an age where heart attacks etc. are a threat to drivers and passengers alike.

Anthony, drive careful and always expect the unexpected. Barry had his one and only accident not so long ago when an asian came up a side street and went full pelt across 4 lanes of traffic without even looking. There are just no (legal) words to express what I think of it.

Al, lucky you to be travelling, especially in good weather. I love the idea of checking out lighthouses. As for the choc factory...... That would be so fun. Travel safe.

Jean, you must have sent some clouds up our way. We got a bit of rain but not enough to wet the ground under the trees. Can only hope more is coming.

Can't help with hippea. bulbs or seeds, Dianegai. Hope you find some.

Have a pleasant day, everyone.
Karen

Spotted this pretty gold duck among the others on the local lake.

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Hope for America