Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 112

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 112
ctmorris wrote:
Good morning everyone. First of all CONGRATULATIONS Anthony. Good job. It's lovely to hear of our friends winning for all their hard work. Sue, weedwoman, has entered her garden in a competition and has been working really hard to get it ready. She's in the Bromeliad site if anyone wants to have a look. It looks as though it's going to be another lovely Spring day. Might see if the boys will help with a bit of cleaning up in the garden. There's still lots to do. Dianne it's funny what reminds one of other people. The donut peach that Brian grafted for me didn't make it, but his daughter has another one for me. I think they are a beautiful peach. My nectarine is covered with blossom too. This is the one that came up by itself and my son was going to move it but he didn't get around to doing it so after he passed I decided to replant it into the garden. It has beautiful fruit every year but it's a seedling. Have a wonderful day everyone. Colleen

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Hope for America