Photo by Melody
Our Annual Photo Contest is now open. We're extending the entry time until October 29th. Here's where you can enter

Trash to Treasure: does anyone know what this is called?, 1 by kobwebz

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright kobwebz

Subject: does anyone know what this is called?

Forum: Trash to Treasure

Back to post
Photo of does anyone know what this is called?
kobwebz wrote:
I have a bed frame that is missing 2 balls, they are porcelain I believe, and I am trying to replace the missing ones, have googled everything I can think of to no avail. a 1/2 " hole through it.

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Contact Us | Do Not Sell My Personal Information]

Back to the top