Photo by Melody
Announcements
Our Annual Photo Contest is now open. We're extending the entry time until October 29th. Here's where you can enter

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 120, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 120

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 120
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone.
Still quite dark here. B***** daylight saving. I like it , but only in Summer. Our silly pollies extended it and now noone has put it back to the end of Summer.
Nothing much was done yesterday as I am waiting for a bit more rain to soften the ground before I can dig anything out.
I see lots of little green weeds creeping about .

Charleen, nice to see you had some rain. Dont the plants love it when you put them out in the rain.
I move my azaleas out from the veranda when it rains. They look so green and fresh after.
I hope your TBo is learning to behave nicely now.
I forgive Charley. Who can resist chocolate eggs ?

Teresa, nice to hear that you had good weather for most of the air show.
Any further wins for Sugar.?
I hope she is not being naughty again .

Al, you will have a great feed of those tomatoes when its time to harvest.
I have some plants still producing the yummy small ones that I eat before they ever see the kitchen.
There is a self sown tomato that has now put on some fruit too.
I remember tossing a couple of soft tomatoes out last year for the birds .
They must have missed some seeds.
Next season, I may try the brownish colored ones that I like to buy from the supermarket.

Dianne, my bruggies are loving the cool weather and the rest of the garden is starting to realise its now nice and cool so plants are standing up straighter.

Anthony, I hope you enjoyed a lovely Easter and didnt eat too many chocolate eggs
You will be getting busy getting all your bulbs ready for Spring soon, the way the year is running away quickly.

Hello Moon, hope all is well over your way too.

Heres a tasty treat for anyone popping in for a cuppa...Chocolate Marble Bread..

stay safe and enjoy your day.
Jean.

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Contact Us | Do Not Sell My Personal Information]

Back to the top