Photo by Melody
Announcements
Our Annual Photo Contest is now open. You have until October 22nd to submit your images. Here's where you can enter

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 120, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 120

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 120
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone.
A real Autumn morning here with the chill in the air. Like yesterday, it will be warmer later in the day as the lazy sun is getting very miserly with his warmth.
I spread some fertiliser around and moved a few pots. I did try removing some of the dead leaves from the day lilies but they are damp now from the few showers we had. They need to be dry so they can be easily pulled away.
I have pretty nerines starting to pop their heads up. I love seeing the bright patches of color on the dull Autumn days.
I really should divide the clumps. Maybe in Spring.

Anthony, lovely to see you are feeling much better . Its going to be interesting to see the flowers on your "weird"bulbs. Charleen is a lovely person and its nice you now have a Sooty to look at all the time.
I have Charley mule on my frig and always think of our very good friend here Charleen.

Charleen...hugs and thanks.. I love looking at Charley mule every time I am in the kitchen. I keep expecting the real one to wander in my door looking for cookies.
Maybe I need a Charley around the garden... hmmm. no, I think he'd eat too many plants.

Moon, a lovely pic and you must be in granny heaven having them visit.
I hope your Dd & SIL enjoy Vegas and have a nice win there.

Dianne, isnt it nice to see the garden after rain... Lots of fresh green and always smells lovely.
How are your bulbs coming . Do you have nerines too?
I am disappointed that I cannot get the yellow lycoris to grow here. It is so pretty. No problem with the nerines and other lycoris though.

Hello Al and Teresa and anyone else looking in.

Heres something yummy for morning tea.... Berry Shortcake..

Enjoy your day and stay safe
Jean.

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Contact Us | Do Not Sell My Personal Information]

Back to the top