Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 120, 4 by dalfyre

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright dalfyre

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 120

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
dalfyre wrote:
What a wonderful gesture from Charleen...
I'd also love to see a pic of the Sooty sculpture.

My old boy is getting a lot wobblier & I am not sure how much longer he will keep on keeping on.
He is happy in himself & still hears & sees well - has cataracts forming but much better than his mother was at this age.
She nearly made 16, Copper is heading for 15 in July.

The weasel pup is nearly a grown up at 17 mths old, nearly time for her hip & elbow x-rays.
No breeding from her unless those check out.
She is deaf in one ear so that is a big red X on her motherhood potential, she needs to be excellent in every other way to balance that out.

Speaking of my dear little Sugar weasel - I think I mentioned a while ago about her finding dead fish at the local park...
well yesterday we took her walkies to the park & she disappeared into the undergrowth along the creek.
When she came running out she had something in her mouth.
Her prize was a dead cat!
I was horrified & kept telling myself she hadn't had the time or made enough noise to have killed it...
and when she gave it up I found the poor cat was stone cold & limp meaning it must have been dead for some time.

Sugar had dropped it in the middle of the park & I didn't want any kiddies to see it lying there so I used a poo bag as a glove & carried it over to the shrubbery & placed it curled up as if asleep.
I wanted it visible so if owners came looking they could find it but subtle enough not to upset anyone.

It was such a pretty looking cat & i keep wondering what one earth happened to it, I know how upset i would be if something happened to Cassie Cat.

Some of my photos from the Classic Fighters Air Show at Omaka...

http://s75.photobucket.com/user/dalfyre/library/Omaka 2013?p...

Pic 1 - Fokke Wulf 190
pic 2 - Strikemaster & Venom (twinboom is the Venom)
pic 3 - some of the Magnificent 7, Fokker triplanes

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Contact Us | Do Not Sell My Personal Information]

Back to the top