Photo by Melody
Announcements
Our Annual Photo Contest is now open. We're extending the entry time until October 29th. Here's where you can enter

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 120, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 120

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 120
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. Its a beautiful morning here. The sun is up, there is a little smoke haze around from a fire yesterday and it will be warm.

I spent yesterday taking pics of all my bromeliads. I like to keep a file of all my flowers and plants but lost a lot when I accidently deleted a folder full. .

I never realised I had that many ( 154+)
Hubby thought I was funny, walking around them all spraying with water to wash the leaves before taking pics.
I explained that they have to look nice and shiny and our water leaves a calcium residue which is not pretty.

Dianne, I remember Norgates. I used to buy plants years ago from them.
Those gardens look lovely.
Are you really only having one chocolate ??? hmmmmm

Teresa, nice to see you getting rain. Its great you now have your fire working for winter.
The bouquet for the funeral must have looked lovely. The lady would have liked it.

My nerines are all coming out now too. My whites are always last. Usually its the pinks first but the red/ orange have beaten them.

Charleen, how is Charley ? Havent seen him for a few days.
Hope he is behaving . Pats for TBo and the others.

Hello Moon, Al and Anthony.

I am off to enjoy the sun and check on all my brugmanias.

Heres something yummy for morning tea...Chocolate Coconut Macaroons..

Enjoy the weekend
Jean.

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Contact Us | Do Not Sell My Personal Information]

Back to the top