Perennials: urgent question on potted iris, 1 by warriorswisdomkathy

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright warriorswisdomkathy

In reply to: urgent question on potted iris

Forum: Perennials

Back to post
Photo of urgent question on potted iris
warriorswisdomkathy wrote:
Here's a pix of my new bed to the left of my perennial border....it's approximately 125 feet long and 4 feet wide(228 plants). This will be the second season and I'm hoping even better this year. I have another new bed in the backyard with approx. 160 plants, (last season only a few bloomed this year should be pretty!) Mine won"t begin their bloom til June 1 ish...... I started trading for Iris a couple of years ago and have been getting many named but most of my origionals are now referred to as noids since many of the tags have been lost over the years..

I also have a somewhat local Iris nursery (70 miles away..lol). They open their feilds for digging and have a feild that is all noids and that's where I usually begin my shopping trips in the spring... LOL, can you tell I'm hooked on them... Sooo pretty and they smell sooo good too, another benifit is the deer usually leave them alone.

Love the ones that you've listed , even have a few of them too....tho not framiliar with Sunrise Elegy... Kathy

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Contact Us | Do Not Sell My Personal Information]

Back to the top