Photo by Melody

Home Talk: 4 Obstacles to Decluttering & How to Beat Them Part 3, 3 by HollyAnnS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright HollyAnnS

In reply to: 4 Obstacles to Decluttering & How to Beat Them Part 3

Forum: Home Talk

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of 4 Obstacles to Decluttering & How to Beat Them Part 3
HollyAnnS wrote:
I know just what you mean about how the light effects the colors. We painted the big wall Ship Shape and the other walls the next shade down on the card Gypsy Blue. They are Valspar paints. On one end of the wall it is pretty noticeable that there are two different colors but at the other end you barely can tell due to the light. I just love how the blue walls look with the wood furniture and cabinets. Here are a couple pics of the walls and new kitchen cabinets. I think in my pics that the colors look a bit lighter than they are. First one is the big wall with the darker color. Second pic shows the new kitchen cabinets. We are planning on putting in some kind of backsplash between the counter top and the upper cabinets but we haven't quite picked something for that area out yet. Third pic is the corner where you can see the two different colors pretty well.

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Contact Us | Do Not Sell My Personal Information]

Back to the top