Photo by Melody

Mid-South Gardening: jeri11 picture (June means Daylilies!! )

Communities > Forums > Mid-South Gardening

In reply to: June means Daylilies!!

Forum: Mid-South Gardening

jeri11 wrote:
Sandra I haven't heard of this procedure. They have come so far in what they can and can't do.
Yall will have my prayers on the 9th!!!

Well I'm afraid Jim will choke me but I haven't had any help for a couple of months. So if you look at it like that it's not quite as bad. I have no idea why the picture is coming out upside down. I'll try to figure it out before I post any more. Has anyone else had this problem? I have an Android phone.

Cindy & Genna your blooms are gorgeous as usual!!!

Cindy the solar panels cost $25,000.00 for 20 panels installed. I had to secure a loan for the full amount and the loan company gave us an interest free loan for a year. We rebated $20,000 from state and federal on our income tax so we ended up paying $5000.00 for the entire set-up. I managed to pay that off in the year and had no interest and now average between $100.00 -$160.00 a month savings on our utility bill. The bill is still running me between 250.00 to 350.00 a month depending on what month it is. I use more electricity during the summer and the panels generate less electricity during the winter gloomy months.

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Tour | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Hope for America