Photo by Melody

Mid-South Gardening: OutsidePlaying picture (Happy 4th Of July)

Communities > Forums > Mid-South Gardening

In reply to: Happy 4th Of July

Forum: Mid-South Gardening

OutsidePlaying wrote:
Sandra, that is exactly what happened with my friend Lynda who had a shoulder problem. She was going through cancer treatment and knew she had a shoulder issue and it was frozen but she had to wait until she was finished with her cancer treatments and then go through the rehab with the shoulder until she could have the rotator cuff surgery. She's fine now, thank God, on all counts. Jerry will be too. I hope he continues to improve. Does he massage it to get it working better? When I had my knee surgeries they always told me to massage the scars to keep them from forming more scar tissue underneath and it really helped. I used old fashioned cocoa butter to massage my skin all the time. Used my thumbs and pushed really hard.

Your daylilies are still really pretty. I still have several that are blooming and I haven't fertilized or anything. I need to go cut the dead stalks off but it has been raining here most of the week.

Yes, Jeri, I'm about ready for the rain to stop. We really needed some as we had over 2 weeks without rain at the beginning of June. Really got quite hot and dry and I was running the sprinkler system twice a week, but now we've had enough. Not like you folks though. I'll be happy to reserve some of this for August.

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Tour | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Hope for America