Photo by Melody

Mid-South Gardening: jeri11 picture (Happy 4th Of July)

Communities > Forums > Mid-South Gardening

In reply to: Happy 4th Of July

Forum: Mid-South Gardening

jeri11 wrote:
Sorry I have been out of pocket lately but we have been gone or had a house full of company besides the houseful that is normally here!!! We had a wonderful 4th with way too much to eat even with the masses and still have a refrigerator full. I even found a bag of green peanuts and boiled a pot of them yesterday.

Charlotte I know it's a challenge handling all the different moods that Richard has now. You have a special place in heaven for all you do for him and the others in your life with that dreadful illness.

Tomorrow marks a year that we loss Cameron. Terrie considered not even coming yesterday b/c she said that she brings everyone down by just being there. I remember that feeling after Joann died. I told her we were all family and we missed him too!!

My Aunt Tharon got out of rehab yesterday and got to be home. They have put her into Palliative care and she will also have therapist coming to the house. I've never heard of this but Twynette said it was just before hospice. Terrie said it is hospice. We're going through there on the 16th and I hope to visit with them then and maybe I'll have a better understanding of it all.

Well I'm heading outside to see how things are going after all the rain we had yesterday. Hope everyone has a blessed day!!!

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Tour | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Hope for America