Photo by Melody

Sewing, Quilting & Needle Arts: BabsERNurse picture (JANUARY challenges,projects, organizing ourselves and ideas sharing of ideas!)

Communities > Forums > Sewing, Quilting & Needle Arts

In reply to: JANUARY challenges,projects, organizing ourselves and ideas sharing of ideas!

Forum: Sewing, Quilting & Needle Arts

BabsERNurse wrote:
Thank you Susan for telling me your name. I ask forgiveness in advance if I mess up your name in the future. It takes me a bit of time to get people\'s names straight. I used to live in Montana back in the 70\'s and would cross up into Alberta to Calgary. I think where you live is farther north and east of Calgary, is it not? Alberta is God\'s country, very beautiful. And the buildings, oh the beautiful buildings! I hope you have a wonderful time at the Ukrainian dinner. Good food!

LK, I hope your daughter is OK too. No reports of any bad issues other than power being out. I just looked on my Puget Sound Energy app and most of the power is back except in a few spotty places like Redmond, Bellevue and SeaTac area. The rest is more in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains. I\'m not sure what area of Seattle your niece is in but it is possible she may still be out of power.

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Tour | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Hope for America