Photo by Melody

Plant Identification: Fizgig777 picture (CLOSED: Tropical with pink blossoms....)

Communities > Forums > Plant Identification

In reply to: CLOSED: Tropical with pink blossoms....

Forum: Plant Identification

Fizgig777 wrote:
It's an abuse of content is what it is..... When you remove access for people to their own contributions, they can't find them and, thereby, cannot keep track of how it's being used. Out of sight, out of mind? -- Well, not for an avid plant/flower photographer like myself. I share thousands of photos in support of my local botanical gardens {besides this site} and none of them would ever impede photo owners' say-so over their content because without it, their sites and groups would suffer... I mean, legally, when you don't own the content, you don't have the right to ignore the content owner's requests to remove content they provided. So, yeah, I've uploaded my last photo directly to this site.... I can always link from my {very extensive} personal online photo database as needed, but will no longer give this site direct access to my photography -- which is a shame 'cause it's something I enjoyed and if enough people feel the way I do, the PF database contributions will start to decline.

This message was edited Feb 9, 2019 11:57 PM

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Tour | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Hope for America