Photo by Melody

Plant Identification: Fizgig777 picture (CLOSED: Tropical with pink blossoms....)

Communities > Forums > Plant Identification

In reply to: CLOSED: Tropical with pink blossoms....

Forum: Plant Identification

Fizgig777 wrote:
[quote=\"Kell\"]That is too bad for your photos are great. But I understand completely. [/quote]

I appreciate that.... Many of the photos I share here have been published elsewhere and/or have won contests (like the wins that got me my paid membership), so I\'m pretty careful about keeping track of what was shared here.... I ONLY shared them on here to help folks using the database to help ID plants --- which was a \"pay it forward\" gesture since the database has been a great tool for me as well as I do my darndest to keep the thousands of plants I photograph every year identified. But, when the site managers remove my ability to even SEE what photos I\'ve shared here, that good will goes out the window.... If I were uploading shots I took with a cheap cell phone or otherwise poor quality images, it might not upset me as much, but I upload mostly high definition content so that plant details are at their visible best.... Not being able to track my work makes theft of it that much easier. Honestly, if this stays this way, I will likely abandon the site altogether.... I mean, the photos in the plant databases make this site as useful as it is... And I think this new policy/site design will eventually put an end to its usefulness.

Anyway.... Still hoping for ID help with this plant ;)

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Tour | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Hope for America