Photo by Melody
It's time to vote on our 2017 photo contest! Vote for your favorite photos of the year here!

Rural Gardening: TamaraFaye picture (Guineas moved into new home)

Communities > Forums > Rural Gardening

In reply to: Guineas moved into new home

Forum: Rural Gardening

TamaraFaye wrote:
there will be more Pati! going today ot get the 20% breeder feed that they like. they have lost a little weight with eating what the feed store had last time. i told him they wouldn't eat egg layer crumbles, he says OK, then says I gabve you 16% cause i'm out of 20. well, that amounts to egg layer crumbles. they were really wasting it, dumping it, etc, so i am alomst out. since they moved into their mouse free home, where they have plenty of room to walk without stepping on their containers, it's lasting loonger, cause they aren't eating it. coudln't get them interested in corn chops much, so i gave them some of my sunflower seeds from the garden.

next step, building the yard. that will be a new thread!

then, spring time, comes release to free range, and training them to come home to roost every evening, to keep them safe!

they are getting so tame, my kids or i can walk right up to them on the roost, and stroke them once or twice before they jump down. i think they need more toys in there, they seem bored...

tf
no hurricanes here!

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Hope for America