Photo by Melody

Specialty Gardening: terriculture picture (The FLOWERPOT Cafe' )

Communities > Forums > Specialty Gardening

In reply to: The FLOWERPOT Cafe'

Forum: Specialty Gardening

terriculture wrote:
Karma, df, hope you have a lovely time at the beach.I'm so jealous I would absolutely love to come to the beach with you! Here it's just rain and more rain. My poor garden is comptetely windswept and battered down,it was looking nice with my Hollyhocks and sweet peas all flowering.Shame.

btw, make sure you look out for interesting stuff while your'e at the beach. A good opportunity to collect some beach / seaside 'junk' .I say junk because my kids say that to me.! I'm always bringing stuff home that I pick up. things
'that will come in handy for something oneday!!!

I'm going up tp Liverpool next week for a few days to visit my Mum and Dad. They live by a Nature reserve where the red squirrels live, in the pinewoods, it's really nice and relaxing up there. Gets us out of the 'smog' of london life for a
while. Last time I went I made a new flower bed for them in the front garden so I hope it looks ok!!! They don't have a
computer so you won't hear from me until I get back. but I will miss you!

So, if you get the time, please carry on with our plans to decorate the cafe and I'll be back to help, I promise.

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Hope for America